Monday, June 23, 2008

My challenge here

Whatever I admit to understanding is not merely to persuade you of my writing talent, which is not always distinct but sincere, I try never to tell anything but truth, though not always exquisitely.

My knowledge is formed by a method a discipline that rises gradually little by little to the highest point reachable.

This is my challenge I aim to refute all not with opinion but truth, never stumbling at any step of the argument I define. Knowledge is the natural gift of God look at the movements of the stars and the things in heaven in the perfect manner. Little things elaborated how absurd! Those who want to see truth must take a long and winding road, Nothing short should satisfy them or lose sight of the higher truth where all things become useful and advantageous good.

Philosophy has been cultivated for many ages by the most illustrious people. Every discussion here is a demonstration of the likenesses that was said by them before. I write to permeate and preserve their truth or a likeness of which can be found. Truth is the universal author of all things beautiful and right, parent of light in the world.

No comments: